South Dakota Support and Custody Attorneys
Thesenvitz & Mickelson, LLP, is located in Sioux Falls and serves the entire surrounding areas in family law. Our experienced lawyers, Doug Thesenvitz and Rick Mickelson, have more than 20 years of legal experience and will use their knowledge to achieve a favorable outcome for your situation.
In addition to family law matters, our practice is devoted to meeting the needs of individuals in bankruptcy, criminal defense, probate and estate planning, and business law matters.
We assist families throughout South Dakota in matters including:
- Divorce: We help clients with equitable division and other aspects of a divorce such as alimony (spousal support). Our attorneys strive to achieve the best results on your behalf in the most efficient manner.
- Child support: In a divorce, we represent clients in matters involving child support. If your family's needs change over time, we can provide legal assistance for support modification matters.
- Child custody: We represent clients in custody matters. We will look out for your child's best interests throughout the entire legal process, and we will work to make the negative impact of the divorce as minimal as possible.
- Paternity: We assist unwed parents in challenging and establishing paternity. No matter what your situation calls for, we are prepared to advocate for your best interests.
- Adoption: Our Sioux Falls family law attorneys represent clients in all types of adoption matters, including stepparent and private adoptions.
Contact Thesenvitz & Mickelson, LLP
Our law firm is located directly across from the courthouse in the 300 building. Contact our firm at 605-610-4524 or toll free at 888-883-0761 to speak directly with a lawyer.