South Dakota Uncontested Divorce Attorneys
The law firm of Thesenvitz & Mickelson, LLP, is located in Sioux Falls and serves the surrounding areas in a variety of legal matters. When life's challenges call for legal solutions, we are your source for honest and professional representation. We represent clients in the legal areas of:
- Consumer bankruptcy: Financial hardships have affected many people. There are solutions to those hardships, and one solution is bankruptcy. Our Sioux Falls personal bankruptcy attorneys represent clients in Chapter 7 and Chapter 13 bankruptcies. We meet directly with our clients and make certain they have the information they need to make smart decisions about their situations.
- Family law: We provide compassionate and honest representation for family law matters, including divorce (uncontested and contested), child support, child custody, paternity and adoption. We listen to your situation and strive to provide the best legal advice, so you and your family's best interests are met.
- Criminal defense: We defend individuals facing charges ranging from simple misdemeanors to serious felonies. We have handled cases involving drug offenses, sex offenses, sexual assault, theft, burglary, vandalism, domestic assault, violation of probation, juvenile offenses and prescription medication violations.
- DUI/DWI defense: When faced with the reality of a DUI charge, you need assistance from a skilled and experienced attorney who will advocate for your rights. Attorney Doug Thesenvitz has handled criminal cases for more than two decades, and will work to achieve the most favorable outcome on your behalf. Doug Thesenvitz prosecuted all kinds of criminal cases from murder to misdemeanors in Minnehaha County for nine years.
- Probate and estate planning: Planning ahead for your loved ones is critical, and simple steps can be taken to ensure they have access to your assets. We represent individuals in all aspects of estate planning, including wills, trusts and litigation matters. Our attorneys also represent families who have lost loved ones in estate administration (probate).
- Business law: We represent small- to medium-sized businesses, as well as individuals, in matters including business formation, contract drafting/review, and litigation and disputes.
Contact the Lawyers at Thesenvitz & Mickelson, LLP
Our law firm is located directly across from the courthouse in the 300 building. Contact us at your convenience either online or by calling 605-610-4524 or toll free at 888-883-0761 to speak directly with a lawyer.